1 can of duck smoked Meat Les Canardises (600 g)
3 tbs. Monna & Filles blackcurrant mustard (or a mustard of your choice)
3 tbs. sour cream
100 g grated local cheese (Gruyère or aged cheddar style)
50 g pickles, cut into pieces
1 thin 8 ” pizza dough
- Preheat the oven to 230 ° C (450 ° F).
- On a work surface, sprinkle a little flour, then roll out the dough to form a square or a circle.
- Gently place the dough on a pizza pan previously lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the mustard and cream on the dough.
- Distribute the shredded Smoked Meat and add a little of its broth.
- Add the other toppings.
- Bake for about 10 minutes (until desired doneness).