1 can of duck smoked meat Les Canardises (600 g)
6 to 8 slices of rye bread
Mustard to taste
- Half fill a pot with water. To boil.
- Open the can of smoked meat. Immerse in boiling water (do not immerse in water completely, the water should be about halfway). Cook 8 to 10 minutes.
- After removing the can from the water, remove the smoked meat and place on a cutting board. Reserve the broth from the can.
- Shred the meat with a fork and a knife.
- Brush the slices of bread with the broth.
- Add mustard and pickles.
- Enjoy your smoked meat!